WORKING WITH SWEET PEAPhotoshoots and customized photo services
I love kids and taking photos! My goal is to have a fun, creative session resulting in lovely images as reminders of family life and the wonder of kids and their magic. Session pricing is determined by the photography chosen. Contact information is below within “HOW TO BOOK”.
PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS OFFERED
IN-HOME LIFESTYLE SESSION
– I like to capture kids where they are most comfortable. A lifestyle session is in your home, incorporating daily activities, playing, having fun and being silly, lasting approximately 60 minutes.
MAGICAL REALISM SESSION
– An original image with a bit of whimsy. A planned shoot of your kids or family members who are compiled into one very large photograph with a flying toddler or perhaps your kids climbing out of an actual picture frame. It’s great fun compositing images together to make original art as the possibilities are endless.
EXCLUSIVE ORIGINAL CUSTOMIZED ART OPTIONS
- 8 x 8 original hand painted oil painting of your child – see example on website.
- Keepsake Wall Accordion Portrait using 2 – 8 x 10 photographs – see example on website.
YOUR BUSINESS OR REAL ESTATE SESSION
– Photography for website and social media for business owners, creative designers, artists and bloggers. Clean Inspiring shots of your home, ready for resale!
– Our pets are precious to us and capturing their personalities is a treasure. Help determine the location or we can shoot on your favorite chair or sofa.
Minneapolis, St. Paul, Minnesota and surrounding areas.
HOW TO BOOK
Call Sharon McKendry at 612.250.2916 or email at: email@example.com.
- Book your session date.
- Sign your portrait agreement and pay $100 booking fee which applies to your session.
- Schedule a consultation for us to meet, look at the location, talk about wardrobe, etc.
EDITING AND PROCESSING
An appointment can be scheduled after the editing is completed within two weeks.
I am available for a reasonable fee for consultation on what will look best in your home and will attend a framing appointment to assist with your choices if you like.
WHAT TO WEAR
Coordinating neutral colors but not matching outfits work well for the entire family. Solid colors can also be fun on kids. Logos or prints tend to be distracting.
Receive a $50 gift card from Sweet Pea for any referrals resulting in a booking from a friend or family. My goal is to work hard, to have fun, great sessions and to provide you with lovely treasures.
Sweet Pea Creative retains all copyright ownership of the session photography.
Sales tax will be charged and paid to the State of MN.
My granddaughters loved their photo shoot with Sharon. Her calm patience and fabulous props won them over immediately. She created an atmosphere that let them be themselves in spite of the camera. The end result was as positive as the process. She was able to record their personalities in photos that came across natural and uncontrived, which was very important to both their mother and I. We highly recommend Sharon for family photographs.
We were thrilled when our daughter became engaged to a wonderful Moroccan man, but the paperwork and waiting time for a fiancé visa was not conducive to planning a wedding. When the visa finally came through two weddings had to happen in two weeks: one with a Justice of the Peace and another to celebrate with friends and family. Despite January’s frigid temperatures in Minneapolis and the last minute timing of the two weddings, Sharon found time to meet with all of us to discuss what we wanted. Her expertise in suggesting environments, groupings, and poses was exciting and reassuring. She even scoped out the places beforehand, adding more suggestions! The photos captured the personalities of our daughter and son-in-law and love between them and everyone around them. Sharon’s outstanding sense of composition, light, and color make for the most beautiful photos, and now they hang all over our house and several houses in Morocco!